Join us for a St. Paul’s Foundation Fundraiser in celebration of Mothers around the world!🌸
❗ Event Date: May 1, 2022 – 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: JIG SPACE, 106-8889 Laurel St, Vancouver
- Free Admission.
- Free parking right outside the venue.
- Featuring Wei Cheng’s New Exhibition “Coco Karesansui”. ➡️ More details here!
- Several crafts, arts, and food vendors.
About The St. Paul’s Foundation
- The Foundation plays an essential role in connecting donors with areas of care, ensuring our frontline teams have the necessary funds to meet the most urgent needs of those we serve, conduct life-changing research, and train the next generation of health care providers.
- In addition to our commitment to fund compassionate care, innovative research, and sought-after training programs, we are also committed to support Providence in providing culturally-safe, appropriate, and compassionate care for – and with – all Indigenous patients, clients, residents, families, and community members. Donor support is critical to realize our commitment to improving Indigenous health and wellness across BC.
- Without donor support, our many patients and residents simply could not enjoy the quality of care and experience they do today. By supporting St. Paul’s Foundation, you are helping all British Columbians. ➡️ More details on their website!